We love to be in the community and are honored when invited to speak on a myriad of topics, including, but not limited to, communications, marketing, media and public relations. YouTube offers all of us a platform to share ideas and conversations, which is why we are truly excited for the opportunity of having you come along with us on our adventures. We encourage you to check out our Haj Media YouTube channel and subscribe for lots of industry insights, strategies and a peak into some of our latest nonprofit work.
For now, here’s a rundown on some of our featured segments:
- What is Newsworthy? “What is timely in the age of Twitter can be 10 minutes old. What is important is to be available.”
- Influencers Vs. Personal Connections – Which is Better? “People still want to feel like there is a person on the other end.”
- Know Your Audience. “It’s really a matter of who your audience is. That is where you build your strategy.”
- What is Your Competition Doing? “You want to do a strategic analysis of what your competition is doing. Often you will want to try some different things that will have a better payoff.”
- If You Don’t Tell Your Story, Someone Else Will! “There are a bunch of reasons to be telling your story because your competitors are telling their stories, as well.”
- Advocacy Media Training. “Is your story a ‘Hey Martha’ story? Bring it down home in a way people can really emotionally connect.”